The Central Jobs Posting in Egypt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Central Jobs Posting in Egypt

Submit and Publish your Job Announcements for FREE

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Submit Your CVSubmit Your CV  

Professional CV Writer in Egypt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cacordie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-01-01

Professional CV Writer in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Professional CV Writer in Egypt   Professional CV Writer in Egypt EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:49 am

Hi,

I am a Chartered Accountant from Greece and am looking at job opportunities in Egypt. I would like to have my Resume created by a professional writer. Does anyone know of some trusted CV Writing experts?

Thanks in advance,

Clementine Acord.
Smile
Back to top Go down
m_bollier11

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Professional CV Writer in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: CV Writing in Egypt   Professional CV Writer in Egypt EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:24 am

Hi Clementine,

dubai-forever.com are the most trusted resume & CV writing experts. They are a professional firm with expert writers for each field. I had my CV written from them when I first came to work here in Cairo, almost 4 years back.

And, I just got another one written from them when I was looking for a new job 2 months ago. I am now the Cost Accounting Manager for a big Egyptian firm with presence in 14 countries.

Warm regards,
Mirabella Bollier
Back to top Go down

Professional CV Writer in Egypt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Central Jobs Posting in Egypt :: Ask The Expert-
Jump to: